Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Thinking About You.

I'm thinking about you like Seattle thinks about rain. Like a railroad thinks about a train. Like a Chinese think about chow-mien. I'm thinking about you like sidewalks think about chalk. Like Michael Jackson thinks about the moonwalk. Like a Leprechaun thinks about a shamrock. I'm thinking about you like music thinks about lyrics. Like keys think about paddlocks. Like dudes think about chicks. Like Superman thinks about sidekicks.
I'm thinking about you like guns think about bullets. Like McDonalds thinks about nuggets. Like vegetables think about carrots. I'm thinking about you like everyday. I'm thinking about you in every single way. I'm thinking about you and I'm not afraid to say.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It sounds poetic with the rhyming, and it flows very well. My favorite part about it is the end part starting with, "I'm thinking about you like everyday."
    This is very creative.

    ReplyDelete